Digital Registry Services.
A blockchain-based, globally standardised registry service for unlisted securities and investments
PrimaryLedger will become a global, standardized Exchange Platform for Unlisted Securities & Investments by using blockchain technology to revolutionize the securities and unlisted asset registry markets.
- Returns registry control to issuers
- A global marketplace for investors and securityholders
- Enable instantaneous peer-to-peer trading of unlisted assets
- Increased liquidity for shareholders
- Decrease transaction costs
- Automation which will remove huge amounts of paperwork and manual labor
What is the Problem Solved?
- Building an immutable database “Digital Registry Services (DRS)” – Putting the Share Registry onto an immutable ledger
- Representing securities as a digital token (Tokenization) “Digital Financial Instruments” – Representing assets as a digital token which allows the instantaneous transfer of ownership
- PrimaryMarkets’ Online Unlisted securities exchange “Unlisteds.Exchange” – The marketplace for trading unlisted securities
Why We Will Be Successful
First-mover: Major registry players are too big and slow to innovate
Unlocking Market Potential: Unlisted asset trading is an underdeveloped industry
Proven Business and Interest: PrimaryMarkets’ business builds significant demand for dealing in unlisted securities and investments
Technical Advantage: PrimaryLedger’s co-founder, CivicLedger, has deep experience in blockchain and works on federal and state marketplace projects.
Request our White Paper or get in touch for more information.